While procedures are not always desirable, they are sometimes necessary to save lives. At the Asian centre for advanced surgery, we take great care to perform the most successful procedures possible, using cutting-edge technology and technical advances under the supervision of the best surgeons in Patna.
Asian Hospital, Patna strives to give the most successful surgical treatment in the region, thanks to the team of knowledgeable and certified surgeons. If you’re looking for an orthopaedic surgeon in Patna or a gastro surgeon in Patna, you are at the right place.
The centre’s diversified team of competent surgeons can address a wide range of complicated disorders with surgical precision. We have a post-surgical care facility that is open 24 hours a day, a trauma centre that fulfils the highest healthcare standards, alongside emergency ambulance services.
When and why do we need the best surgeons in Patna?
The best general surgeon in Patna from several sub-specialities are housed at the Asian Centre of Surgery, enabling them to perform a wide variety of procedures and treat a wide range of health issues.
If you have any of the following symptoms, you should see a skilled surgeon in Patna:
- You’re dealing with a long-term or chronic health problem that may necessitate surgery.
- If your doctor refers you to a surgeon when non-surgical procedures are not adequate to resolve the health concerns
- You’ll need a general surgeon or a specialist depending on your situation.
- You have a medical emergency that necessitates immediate surgery.
- Immediate requirement of trauma-centre care.
- Consultation with a competent plastic surgeon in Patna about an elective procedure such as gall bladder removal, hernia surgery, vascular surgery, or plastic surgery.
- An elective operation must be scheduled in advance with your surgeon.
Asian Hospital is committed to improving critical surgery outcomes. General surgeons and other best spine surgeons in Patna collaborate with other experts to promptly identify and treat complex illnesses, intending to provide exceptional patient care.
Services Offered by Asian Centre for Surgery
Being one of the best surgical centres in Patna, Asian Hospital offers numerous surgical specialisations and sub-specialisations that include:
- Pancreas and Biliary Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
- Thoracic Surgery (Lungs and Thymus)
- Trauma Surgery
- Endovascular Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Bariatric and Metabolic Surgery
- Colorectal Surgery
- Endocrine Surgery(Parathyroid, Adrenal)
- Thyroid Surgery
- General Surgery
- Laparoscopic Surgery for Hernia
Surgeons have such a broad range of skills that they suit any patient’s needs. Across various specialisations, the hospital has facilities for emergencies and elective treatments, allowing doctors and patients to map out the best treatment path for the most significant outcomes.
Furthermore, modern medicine’s technical advancements enable safer, more precise procedures with guaranteed outcomes. Patients receive the care they need when combined with compassionate nurse personnel and an exceptional recovery suite.
Asian Patna is equipped with cutting-edge surgical technology available for the most complex treatments.
Before performing minimally invasive treatments, popularly known as “keyhole surgeries,” the laparoscopic surgeon in Patna utilise a specialised laparoscope device to diagnose benign and malignant disorders in the body. In gynaecology, gastrointestinal, and urology, the laparoscope is often used.
The equipment contributes to the viability of the procedures in a variety of ways, including:
- Reduced downtime and speedier recovery
- Less pain and bleeding throughout the treatment
- Reduced scarring due to smaller incision and the camera guidance
- Due to minor trauma, the hospital stay is shorter
It is a surgical technique used extensively in vascular surgery to treat blood vessel and nerve disorders. Asian Patna is equipped with top microsurgery equipment, including a microscope with two binocular views for magnification. This device allows surgeons to enlarge the region under inspection by up to 40 times. Microscopy allows arteries, veins, nerves, and lymphatic structures to be seen.
Microsurgery is used by experienced surgeons for vascular surgery at the Asian Patna centre to mend tissue after damage, fight cancer, and treat congenital disabilities. Surgeons must undergo several years of training before becoming adept in this field. As a result, we ensure that you receive the greatest possible care under the best possible medical supervision.
Specific light beams are used in laser surgery instead of surgical equipment during surgeries. The laser can be used constantly or intermittently, and it is frequently used by surgeons to treat difficult-to-reach locations.
They’re used in a variety of departments, depending on their needs, and they have several benefits:
- Cancer sufferers can have their tumours removed.
- To avoid blood loss, tiny blood arteries are sealed.
- Lymphatic vessels and veins are sealed to reduce swelling and prevent tumour cells from spreading.
- Wrinkles, scars, moles, warts, tattoos, and birthmarks are among the treatable skin conditions.
Laser surgery is used extensively in the oncology section for cancer therapy. As a result, it is an essential aspect of the centre’s services, assuring higher precision and better outcomes.
With such advancements, the Asian centre for surgery provides the most up-to-date therapies with high-quality outcomes that prioritise the patient and their comfort!
- We are committed to providing the best possible patient care.
- The goal is to reduce downtime, improve the patient’s general quality of life, and make a recovery as comfortable as possible.
- Patients benefit from various treatment choices tailored to their needs thanks to the Asian Centre’s state-of-the-art facilities and a staff of the best surgeons in Patna.
- A wide range of surgical subspecialties ensures that patients receive the most appropriate surgeries and treatment options for the highest chance of a complete recovery.
- With their unrivalled skill, the surgeons at Asian Patna hospital are focused on the patients’ physiological, psychological, and emotional needs.
- Patients receive perfect and practical solutions to their medical issues and significant technology benefits for improved outcomes.
- The facility’s support staff is well-versed in providing the best post-surgery care while being compassionate.
- Emergency ambulance services assist patients in getting medical help as soon as possible.
Reach out to us for the most significant medical advice and effective treatment options.