The Obstetrics and Gynaecology Department provides modern comprehensive diagnostic and treatment modalities in a caring environment for women throughout all seasons of life. Our specialised medical team offers advanced maternity services for normal and high risk pregnancies, postpartum and family planning services, infertility screening and treatments, and all endoscopic gynaecological operations in addition to conventional gynaecology surgeries and medical therapies.
SCOPE OF SERVICES:
- Diagnosis and treatment of all forms of common gynaecological disorders
- Cytopathology and pap smear of cervix, LBC, Colposcopy, LEEP and guided biopsy
- Day care surgery including Dilatation and Curettage, Hysteroscopy, Medical Termination of Pregnancy and Cervical Cerclage
- Surfactant Delivery
- Laparoscopic Surgery of Gynae malignancy
- Antenatal, natal and postnatal care.
- Care of high risk pregnancy in ICU/ CCU Care along with Blood Bank Facility
- Comprehensive emergency obstetrics- Management of all types of referred as well as high risk cases.
- Facility for immediate newborn care.
- Family planning counseling.