Otorhinolaryngology, commonly known as Oto, is the medical speciality dealing with diseases of the ear, nose, throat and related structures. An ENT doctor focuses on otorhinolaryngological problems. You may seek an ENT doctor if you have a sinus infection, persistent cough or a blocked nose. Patients with hearing loss or worsening tinnitus at night also need an ENT for initial examination.
Asian City Hospital houses some of the best ENT specialists in Patna, providing the accurate diagnosis and the right treatment options best suited to individual medical conditions. Each expert present in this well-equipped treatment centre is a highly acclaimed and experienced medical professional.
Asian City Hospital, Patna prides itself in providing a wide range of ENT check-ups and medical services, including sinus surgery.
When do you need to see an ENT specialist in Patna?
Ordinary head colds are usually not a concern, but acute sinusitis can develop from a head cold. ENT doctors can help to diagnose any underlying issues that could be the causes of severe symptoms.
We offer a wide range of services and treatment options rendered by expert ENT doctors in Patna if you are suffering from any of the following symptoms:
1. Loss of hearing without any particular cause
2. Difficulty in speech as a result of ear infections
3. Ear pain as a result of ear wax build-up or infections
4. Persistent nose blockage
5. Persistent cough
6. Ear discharge resulting from an infection or other causes such as chronic sinusitis, the common cold, or flu etc.
7. Trouble sleeping because of ear pain and general discomfort resulting from an infection or another general health condition
8. Persistent throat pain
9. A troubling throat infection
You can visit us to get a thorough consultation with an ENT doctor in Patna to determine if your condition is related to any underlying issues such as chronic sinusitis and/or other infections that can be treated through surgery, such as sinus polyps and/or adenoids etc.
All the above symptoms and the presence of discharge and/or loss of hearing can be significant enough to seek an ENT doctor’s advice.
Chronic sinusitis is a condition where the patient has had prolonged symptoms of sinus congestion for more than three months. This can be accompanied by post-nasal drip, facial pain and/or pressure, congestion and cough etc. These symptoms tend to worsen due to allergies such as hay fever, colds, flu etc., treated by our ENT specialist in Patna.
Adenoiditis is another ENT disease associated with chronic inflammation of adenoids which are small bumps found in the upper part of both nostrils enclosing the Eustachian tubes that connect your nose with your throat.
With the help of a skilled ENT doctor in Patna, you can get the treatment done immediately. Our doctors are always available to help patients recover properly.
Departments, Procedures and Facilities Offered by Asian Centre
The ENT hospital in Patna offers the following specialised treatment options:
- Audiology and providing with hearing aids
- Diagnosing and treating diseases of nose, sinuses and throat
- Diagnosing and treating ear infections
- Complementary and holistic medicine
- Nutrition counselling
- Occupational therapy
- Over-the-counter medication
- Physical therapy
- Prescription medication
- Sleep medicine
- Treating allergies
Surgeries We Provide at Asian City Hospital Patna
Ear surgery is an invasive procedure performed on the outer or middle ear. As with any other type of surgical procedure, it requires general anaesthesia and carries risks such as infection and hearing loss. Ear surgeries may also be performed to reconstruct parts of the ear that have been damaged by trauma.
- Cochlear Implants – for enabling the sound and perception of audio
- Myringotomy and Grommet insertion- for children with ”Glue Ear”
- Tympanoplasties- Repair of eardrum put under the microscope
- Stapedectomy- Teflon/ gold/ tungsten piston placement for otospongiosis or otosclerosis
Nose surgeries are a branch of cosmetic surgery that alters the shape of a patient’s nose. Many different procedures can be performed on a nose, from rhinoplasty to septoplasty.
- Septoplasty- correction of nasal septum crookedness
- Septorhinoplasty- Cosmetic surgery of the nose
- Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery- for the treatment of nasal polyposis and treatment of a nasal cavity.
- Trans Nasal Neuro Surgeries- including pituitary tumours and skull base surgery Optic
Throat surgery may be necessary to treat or correct problems caused by enlarged or underactive thyroid glands. Surgery to remove all or part of an oversized gland is called total Thyroidectomy, while surgery on vocal cords to repair damage from scarring is called a Laryngoplasty.
We offer all the following related surgeries to cure throat issues effectively:
- Tonsillectomy- with minimal blood loss
- Adenoidectomy- endoscopic guidance to ensure complete removal
- Micro-Laryngeal Surgeries- look at Voice-Box microscopically and remove growths and repair
- Uvulo – Palato- Pharyngo – Plasty- as treatment of snoring/ OSA Obstructive sleep apnoea
The hospital also offers psychotherapy. At Asian City Hospital Patna, we understand the need for the top services for audiology and surgery and even tonsils treatment. Alongside, we have an associated clinic for patients with hearing loss in the ear who have problems with balance or have suffered from head injuries.
ENT specialists in Patna at Asian City Hospital work round the clock to treat their patients efficiently, offering the highest standards of care to an established patient base.
The team of super-specialists available in the hospital is capable of handling all types of ENT related disorders.
Why should you choose Asian City Hospital Patna’s ENT Hospital in Patna?
At Asian City Hospital, Patna, we share common interests with our patients when it comes to sound health and wellbeing. The services provided at the centre meet the patient needs while taking care of the overall wellbeing of our patients.
Here are some of the best services we provide at the ENT specialisation centre:
- Digital X Rays
- Timely appointments
- Highly trained paramedical staff
- Excellent time management by staffs
- Best ENT specialists in Patna
The goal at Asian City Hospital Patna is to help patients choose their health and comfort over anything else. Our ENT specialists in Patna examine the problem appropriately, provide the right diagnosis, and provide the best healthcare solutions you need.
If you are looking for enhanced medical services and management to help fix your hearing aid, then our highly qualified and acclaimed ENT specialist in Patna can do the job! Getting treatment at Asian City Hospital Patna will help you cure your ENT issues effectively with long-term solutions and lead a healthy life. Reach out to us for meaningful consultation with an ENT specialist today.